Retail Analytics Solution and Platform Design and Implementation
One of the fastest growing “radically engineered dress clothing” company in Boston with multi-channel operations engaged Axiom Path to architect and implement their analytics platform. The goal of the engagement was to deliver an analytics solution to help derive insights from their customer, sales and product data. Insights ranged everything from customer behavior, buying trends, online and store conversions rates including predicting product launch behaviors.
Major challenges identified during the discovery phase to transform data into Insights were:
- Low cost and low maintenance solution
- Inconsistent Data Definitions
- Master Data Clean Up
- Secure and globally available Analytics Platform
- Data Ingestion from multiple Point of Sale Systems
Axiom Path took the raw data first and quickly came up with mockups to engage in focused conversations on business value and analytics purpose of various data points and data sets. Based on the initial discussions, the analytics are further modified to meet business needs.
The iterative and swift agile approach taken by Axiom Path really helped the business to fine tune the analytics and come up with dashboards that are needed for the business.
The engagement provided
- Fully manageable Analytics solution in the Cloud
- Several purpose built dashboards and reports to meet various analytical needs
- Analytics with Data Discovery Capabilities
- Fully shareable analytics solutions to encourage sharing between spread out teams
- Analytics Platform in Cloud
- Implement using a phased approach
The initial deployment has been very successful in meeting the objectives of delivering actionable insights, deploying a flexible architecture while keeping costs extremely low. Axiom Path will now continue to work with our Customer on delivering AI based predictive analytics.
Get in touch to build your analytics solution
Learn more about applied analytics